Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, February 20, 2005

First Entry

First entry on my new blog then eh? The last time I did one of these was under similiar circumstances... women problems. This time has been much more serious tho' involving a nervous breakdown and other things that I am not yet prepared to talk about.

Plans for the blog? Talk shit, maybe post bits of my lyrics - been writing a lot of 'angsty' stuff lately, all in preperation for my new project....... wait for it...... a *rock* band :-)

I'm 33, male and live in the united kingdom... by myself... thats the hardest part of adjusting to single life - the lyrics from Good Charlottes 'Ghost of You' put it perfectly

' A ghost of you is all that I have left
it's all that I have left of you to hold
Awake in the night to find there's no one there but me
and nothing left of what we were at all

So here I am pacing around this house again
with pictures of us living on these walls
I see my breath in the cold of the air that I breathe and I'm wondering
I'm wondering if it's you that I feel
If it's you that I feel here haunting me forever'

Sad stuff eh?

Gonna leave it at that for the first entry, hopefully I will open up more as time progresses... this is about venting after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home