Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Today, Tonight

I miss 'whatsername'...

I messed up the nokia 6230 I swapped my SPV e200 for, now I need to get it cable unlocked...

I miss Stacie, she's not been in touch since last night...

Had a couple of random text messages from someone tonight, don't know who yet...

i'm drunk...

reinstalled windows, got loads left to do...

I do feel sad for our Lindsay, it's a waste of a life - a beautiful girl and yet I can't cry, i've tried... I always gave her as many chances as necessary, because I don't believe that anybody is totally lost, maybe except me...

Sold my Sat Nav system, keeps me going for a few days...

' waiting for a train to catch
waiting for the perfect match
waiting for someone to make a call
if only you had to make a change
every day and every night
as every hour goes

Today, tonight
tomorrow, the next night
too long too late
till then I'll wait

waiting for the plane to crash
waiting how long can you stand
and you hope it never ends
every day and every night
as every hour goes

Today, tonight
tomorrow,the next night
too long too late
till then I'll wait'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home