Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Zen and the art of not texting 'whatsername'

It's been 2 weeks exactly since I last texted 'whatsername', tonight is a make or break thing for me... i've had vodka... a lot of vodka, and I am continuing to drink it due to the fact that I still want to text her... but if I do, I am just opening myself to more heartache than I can handle - I love her, more than I love life itself, but she fucked me over bigstyle and that is something that cannot be forgiven or forgotten.

I know there are other women out there, I had 2 chances tonight - one on a plate, but it just doesn't feel right at the minute, at least not with the 2 who were there - whats that all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home