Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Blue and yellow

Stacie came round on wednesday night and we got closer than we have ever been... but it didn't happen.

Thursday was hectic. Amanda, the sweaty little schizo bitch jumped a couple of lasses in chicage, one of them got arrested... I gave a copper some lip, and still ended up alone...

Last night, Stacie was out with her 'friend' Hailey, we all ended up back here, me, Stacie, Hailey and Stee and it ended up with Stacie and Hailey kissing while I was laid next to them... WTF???????? It was prono material... without the invitation for me!

Today she said I was immature because I wouldn't speak to her... the 3 times she spoke to me last night in the nightclub was to ask for drinks - and she can't understand how I feel like I am being fucked about! Anyhoo's, she's now a goner. Anyone will do tonight!

'it's all in how you mix the two
and it starts just where the light exists
it's a feeling that you can not miss
and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it

you're never gonna find it if you're looking for it
it won't come your way, yeah

i should've done something, but i've done it enough
by the way, your hands were shaking
i'd rather waste some time with you

well you never would've thought in the end
how amazing it feels just to live again
it's a feeling that you can not miss
and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it

well you're never gonna find it if you're looking for it
it won't come your way, yeah

i should've done something, but i've done it enough
by the way, your hands were shaking
i'd rather waste some time with you

i should've said something, but i've said it enough
by the way, my words are fading
i'd rather waste some time with you

waste some time with you..

i should've done something, but i've done it enough
by the way, your hands were shaking
i'd rather waste my time with you

i should've said something, but i've said it enough
by the way, my words are fading
i'd rather waste my time with you

waste some time with you..'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home