Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Strapped down on my bed...

So tonight I took an online alcohol abuse test... the reasoning was that if you scored over 8, you should seek advice.... I SCORED 33!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.counseling.caltech.edu/drug/selftest/test1.html

for those wondering...

Finally got my discs from Stee (he overcharged me as well - bonus!) - he was asking questions about my knee but never got out of the car... claimed his 'gout' was playing up - I am not that stupid to know that if it was, would he FUCK be driving!!

Very quickly losing all interest in social interaction again

Sent Stacie, PREGNANT Stacie a big ol' fuck off message tonight

Need more alcohol... hey, i'm a 33 point alcoholic after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home