Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What are you waiting for, just a sign to show the way...?

I'm getting pretty dis-illusioned about the band situation. Nothing seems to be coming together other than me and guitarist (now that just sounds rude!! Should edit but can't be arsed)

I want to do something musically - AA evened me out for the short time we were together.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 pm , Blogger Canopenner said...

While not being a very serious musician like yourself, Ive been trying to put together a death metal band to do a cover of patsy Clines crazy. I cant find a drummer.

 
At 8:22 pm , Blogger bsg said...

lmao - Cheers Canny, first thing to make me smile today - i'd pay to see that one song :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home