Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, February 21, 2005

When is a few drinks too much?

A friend of mine from my hockey team came around today and a couple of times made comments about my drinking habits - it's the first time somebody outside of the family has made a note on it. I don't think I have a major drink problem - it just helps to numb the pain a bit, and that helps me to sleep ergo, it helps me. When you spend all day just pottering about doing nothing, seeing no-one, you need something... anything to make life a little more bearable - for me, it's going out and getting drunk - is that so wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home