Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Juneau

Strange couple of days. Got hit on by the fittest 18 year old I have seen in a while. Had she been a little more sober, something would have happened.

Sunday was ok, got dragged down the town by one Zoe, a barmaid I hardly know and have only spoken to a couple of times... ended up home alone...

Yesterday - wow, that was a funny one. Nothing to eat and several vast quantities of vodka meant that I got home about 9ish, zonked out and missed Trina coming round. She was outside for 15 minutes trying to phone me, texting me and ringing the bell - lmao, I must have been really out of it!

Charidee night tonight at the Engineers, change of scenery I suppose.

Still think about her, still hate her, still miss her...

'Tied to the testing of wills, and my heart breaks and spills
Left to the sight of the sky, in your arms I'm defined
Thrown to the wolves in the minds of your enemies
And I'm stone in the eyes of your foolishness

If this is what I'm meant for , no longer interesting
Fall forward just to even the score
Just a thought to you

And I'm nothing more than a line in your book'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home