Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, May 16, 2005

The Greatest Fall

Trina and her friend, Yyvonne came up the club last night and Trina stayed here overnight. First time in a good while I have actually slept in my bed... and it was nice to wake up to somebody in it.

Sort of feel happy about Saturday night with Vicky. I really wish things could be different but they can't at the moment - just got to pray that whoever her boyfriend is makes a mess of it all :-D

'The hand of my clock strikes two
In times when I got the best of you
We made promises we couldn't keep
And every night we couldn't sleep.
I didn't know why, but didn't ask questions
because it was the first time in my life, yeah the first time in my life
Where I, did something right.
I set myself up for the greatest fall of all time
You pick me apart
While I search for witty things to say (In my defense)
"You'll never amount to anything anyway"
(Don't press your luck, don't press your luck)
And think that I'm impressed with your one night stands
and your contagious kiss
I'm trying to get this right
Yeah, cause I'm ridiculous like that
I'll keep this as
A constant reminder
Of the nights I spent holding onto her
And rest assured I'm moving on
I miss you less, with each day your gone (your gone) '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home