Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Don't

Not had much to post about lately... well, anything to post about. I seem to be standing still in life at the moment, nothing changes... for the better or for the worse.

Hopefully out clubbing it tonight.

Started working on a new song at practice last night 'Falling Down in Sympathy', title unashamedly stolen from a song of Si Lee's, sounds like it could be a cracker.

'There was a time long ago
But it seemed like yesterday
When all I wanted was you
And now you make a segway
As you turn your face away
And I know your words aren't true

And I don't want your lies
And I don't think that I'm
better than you inside

And you can take off your disguise
Cause I can see the truth that's hidden
Behind your eyes

And all those words that you don't say
just mean less and less each day
you can't make me shed a tear

I think about tomorrow
Another day of sorrow
But I don't think that I'll be here'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home