Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, May 02, 2005

Platinum Blind

Shit night last night. Club was ok, town was ok until Kev decided to start telling me about people talking shit about me behind my back... this I do not want to know, I know it happens and I can turn a blind eye... I don't need him telling me this... especially when the people doing it I have called 'friends' for 10+ years and have known him for 6 months.

Got very little money left now, things are looking quite bad.... not getting any orders in and no call outs :-/

' Sick and tired of being broke,
There's no way out it's such a joke,
Can't get out of the red, on the bread line,
Gonna dive in deep, it's the perfect crime

Like a beggar like a thief,
To get a break's like pulling teeth,
I could try to make it but they're beggin' me to borrow,
Spend, spend, spend like there's no tomorrow

Actin' like you're loaded,
Knowing that you're broke,
When you got a lot of nothing,
it can't go up in smoke'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home