Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Almost here

Got a few call outs to do today, hopefully I will get a decent amount of work in before the end of my test trade... then maybe I can go self employed.
' Did I hear you right
'cause I thought you said
Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you

Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you? '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home