Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Counting the days

Good weekend up Edinburgh. Felt kind of awkward at first due to most people being there with partners but it was a laugh. Was immensely wasted last night and spent way too much money but what the hell eh?

Some random bird came up to me, insisted on buying me a drink and then dissapeared, she was very, very nice as well!!

Ah well, back to the normal grind of life now....

' So here I go and there you went...again
Just another stupid thing that I done wrong.
Locked up in my head, knocked down, beaten, left for dead
With all those brilliant things I should have said.
I gotta get away, and find something to do
'Cause everything I hear, everything I see, reminds me of you.


Still counting the days I've been without you 1, 2, 3, 4...
Still counting the days that you've been gone. So here I go and there you went...again
Just another stupid thing that I done wrong.
Locked up in my head, knocked down, beaten, left for dead
With all those brilliant things I should have said.
I gotta get away, and find something to do
'Cause everything I hear, everything I see, reminds me of you.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home