Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Angels with even filthier soul

It was a strange night last night and things are kind of blurry - can't remember who I talked to really. Looks like I will be having a night up the club then down the town tonight due to nobody going out... i'm guessing that the old crew is now basically dead - something I never thought would happen and couldn't have happened at a worse time for me...

' every day all i say(why why why)
turned to dust and fade away (why why why)
so this will last forever

fade away and replace
turn your back and walk away
and this will last forever ( why why why )

waiting for tomorrow
just wait for today
to close my eyes
waiting for tomorrow
just wait for today
to say goodbye
(to say goodbye!)
she never said she loved me(why)
she never said goodbye (why)'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home