Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I don't know you anymore

Another night out last night, surprise surprise. The girls came round here beforehand and we went to the town. A couple of times during the night I got the feeling that Kelly wanted to ditch me and go their own way... so I did it instead. Bumped into Amanda again but she started being an arse so despite the fact I was considering bringing her back here, I walked away from her... just can't be done with people being dicks at the minute.

Was tempted to walk along to Coast... thankfully I didn't... it will happen though, one day I know it will happen :-(

'I would like to visit you for a while
Get away and out of this city
Maybe I shouldn't have called but someone had to be the first to break
We can go sit on your back porch
Relax
Talk about anything
It don't matter
I'll be courageous if you can pretend you've forgiven me

Because I don't know you anymore
I don't recognize this place
The picture frames have changed and so has your name
We don't talk much anymore
We keep running from the pain
But what I wouldn't give to see your face again

I know I let you down
Again and again
I know I never really treated you right
I've paid the price
I'm still paying for it every day '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home