Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wish me well...

Pissed again, as if there is any other way for me to be?

Thought a lot about 'whatsername' today, had her name mentioned again by someone who should know better... I hate that name so much, it makes me want to puke.

' I've got to be me baby and you gotta be you
Something isn't right but I know I love you
I only want what's best
I don't know, is this some kind of test?
Yeah and you're failing, all we do is bicker
Say goodbye
Kiss my ass, I hope you die
Wish me well, you can go to hell
We were so different a short time ago
Love is suppose to make us happy, supposed to make us grow
But I just wanna punch you in the face
I love you I guess I needed the space
Oh well, another time and another place
Say goodbye
Kiss my ass, I hope you die
Wish me well You can go to hell'

Bought some more music equipment (PA), need to get my band started asap!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home