Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Meant to live

Trashed a bottle of extra strong Polish vodka between me and our Anth last night then went to the snooker club. Was a cracking laugh but I feel shitty for what I ate yesterday... I should really learn that I need to stick to low carb :-/

Dreamt about her again last night and yet I still can't picture her face... I can picture her mum's face, her stepdad's face, all of her brothers and their girlfriends... but I can't picture her...

' Fumbling his confidence
And wondering why the world has passed him by
Hoping that he’s meant for more than arguments
And failed attempts to fly, fly
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home