Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hitchin' a ride

Went out for lunch today with Cookie... he paid the money he owed me and had a 'mate' talk about my drinking. I make no bones that I now consider myself to have a drink problem. An hour ago, I was bored (and talking to our Jo on MSN) so I decided to start drinking. I'm now a little bit drunk and I don't care... I feel happy, i've been invited to a party down in Coventry and hopefully, I will be there (as long as my TV sells tonight) - it's with a group of people and i've only recently realised, i've not met any of them despite knowing them for years!

' Troubled times
You know I cannot lie
I'm off the wagon and I'm hitchin' a ride'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home