Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Always

If I close my eyes, I can't even picture 'whatsernames' face anymore and I don't know whether that is a good or bad thing. I do still love her and miss her with all of my (broken) heart and I know that is the wrong way to be feeling - after all, it's not the way she is feeling, wouldn't surprise me if she is already shacked up with somebody else...

' And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real

So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home