Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The reason I hate Thursdays...

is because it's the first night of the week when 'whatsername' comes back into the town to work in the club she works - I just wish she would stay through Durham, why is she still hanging around here, who's it all for?? I always end up like this on a Thursday, dreading the fact that sometime over one weekend I will bump into her - I don't want to, I don't ever want to see her... fuck it, will just get wasted again!

Had a phone call today from one of the one night stands from the other week, she want's more, I don't - she is seeing someone and has a kid - plus i'm not that attracted to her anyway!

Went through Middlesbrough with our Anthony today and had a good few laughs, bought some new shoes because the ones 'whatsername' bought me are falling to bits (huh, just like everything about me and her...)

Going out tonight, just need a peaceful, yet full of femal attention, drinking session :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home