Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Happy Birthday J

It's our J's birthday today, gonna go to Billingham to get him something - don't know what though!! We are going to the 'Wacky Warehouse' where he is having a little party thing.

Didn't dream about 'whatsername' last night, she wasn't the first thing on my mind when I woke up - fingers crossed this is it!

I miss having someone here though and I hate coming home to an empty house, it's not a nice feeling :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home