Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Broken....

I know that I am broken - I am neither use nor ornament to anybody... I hope that one day this will change, but I doubt it. I am a very co-dependant person, be it relationships (whatsername, Vicky) or substance abuse (Vodka, cocaine, deca / sust) - for some reason, I feel like I need this pain that I put myself through, just so I don't feel so empty because there is nothing worse than feeling that way... except for being so empty, which I know I am... cest la vie!

'‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home