Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The pro's and con's of breathing...

When I woke up this morning (well, 11:30am to be precise), my first thought(s) were not of 'whatsername' - i'm hoping this means I have turned a corner and can start to get on with my life. Oddly, my first thought was of Vicky - can't tell her that tho' can I? She's happy in a relationship...

Think we are going up the club on Friday before we go down the town, should be a laugh.

Been invited up to Workington to visit with Marty and Bernie, gonna go up for a weekend after JK's stag night - sample some Workington women :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home