Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, March 07, 2005

Grand Theft...

Our John mentioned a song a couple of weeks ago 'Grand Theft' by Fallout Boy and I totally forgot about it - just heard it on Kerrang and it's f'n awesome. Just downloaded a shedload of songs by them and they are prety damn good - ah well, theres another musical influence for me.

I need to write the final song to me and 'whatsername' - one I can put onto CD with the cover of 'Whiskey Rose' I am going to do - just to let her know how much I hate her, how much I love her and how much I miss her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home