Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dream a little dream of me...

Dreamt about 'whatsername' last night - part of me still loves her and would take her back in an instant... the other part hates her from the bottom of my stonecold heart for what she has done and the way she went about it.

Also dreamt of Vicky, she is one of my ex's and the girl who came up to the mental health unit to see me - unfortunately she is seeing someone and is (so she says) happy. Don't get me wrong, i'm happy for her but given the chance, I would like to see her again because there has always been something there between us - christ, I even kissed her when I was with 'whatsername' - ha! how do you like that one 'whatsername'? Just a shame you will never know that fact... or the fact that I used to text Vicky quite often as well - seems you aren't the only one who plays games bitch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home