Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, February 25, 2005

2 hours 'til alcohol time again...

Been out and bought a little amp for the guitar my nephew gave me, not a bad sound out of it. I'm determined to learn how to play both the guitar and the keyboard... might give me something to do I s'pose.

Pam the warden today said I seemed like my old self when she visited, funny what a one night stand can do for you isn't it - will have to have a few more :-)

Got my 'new' laptop, it's not bad, it'll do the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home