Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's been a summer...

Time to start the story I guess.

My neice used to work in a nightclub behind the bar with one of the cutest barmaids I had ever seen, she was stunning and looking at her made me forget to breathe. One day I got a text message asking if I wanted a date with her, of course I jumped at the chance. We went out and hit it off straight away. She told me damn near straight away that when she was 13, she was abused sexually by her father - this didn't affect me as much as I though it would have. She was there for me during a lot of bad stuff, like the death of my mother (who I found) and we eventually moved in together. Things were good and as with all couples, we had stupid little arguments over nothing. The change came about October last year when she was at court against her father... and he got off with it. This led to a change in her that resulted in 'the end'. I think from then that she decided she wanted to be alone and on the next argument we had (which led to me sleeping in the spare room), she left the next day saying that she loved me but wasn't stable enough to take any arguments anymore.

I don't believe her for a couple of reasons... If she loved me, she would still be here, if she loved me why did she intentionally start the argument that night? - she was looking for an excuse to leave, if she loved me why didn't she even try to find out how I was when I had a nervous breakdown?

The best part of a year and a half wasted and ruined - thank you very much Stacey Bellamy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home