Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Once more with feeling

'I touch the fire and it freezes me.
I look into it and it's black.
Why can't I feel?
My skin should crack and peel!
I want the fire back!'

Sums me up totally at the minute. I know the fire has gone out of me, ever since 'whatsername' (Stacey) left me. There we go, we have progress, you now know her name, it;s the name of evil, the name of my heart being stomped on, the name of my angel... it's just a shame she stopped beleiveing that :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home