Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Passion...

"Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping. Waiting. And though unwanted, unbitten, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love. The clarity of hatred. And the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'll know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'll be truly dead."

This was Angelus' soliliquy in one episode of 'Buffy', and it is true, right to the very end - as hurt and wounded as I am, I still want to find something, i'm not going to call it love so i'll call it companionship, I thought for the first time in my life I had actually found love and believed in love, now I see I was a fool, never again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home