Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Theres a cold winter coming this year, theres a cold winter coming

It's absoloutely freezing today, to the point that I have had to turn the radiator on in my office, the radiator that has not been on for years 'cos it's next to my computer rig... better than dying of pneaumonia tho'

Can't stop listening to 'Whiskey Rose', it's just so good, NFG are impressing me more and more as time goes by... and they won't be touring again for a while which sucks, ah well, will definately have to get tickets to go and see Green Day at Milton Keynes - they are being supported by Taking Back Sunday and Jimmy Eat World.

This week would have seen the birthdays of both of my parents so me and one of my sisters are going to the cemetary to put some flowers on the grave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home