Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Constant Static

Finally got sorted for a part ex on my laptop. Partly 'cos I need the money and partly 'cos it is grossly overpowered for what it is used for. I't a P4 3.06, 512 ram, Dual Layer DVD Writer... and I use it to chat on MSN and for overnight downloads. I'm swapping it for a Celeron 2ghz laptop and £300 cold hard cash... that should help me out a bit.

Happened upon a blog today that made me sad, it's a girl of unspecified age who cut's herself 'cos she feels so lonely and sad all the time - as depressing reading as it was, my thoughts really went out to her.

Watched a film today called 'Sideways' - it's about 2 dudes going on a road trip 'cos one is getting married and the other is his best man, the other being divorced and still very messed up - at the end, the divorced one saw his ex wife, who is now re-married and pregnant and was ok with it all... it was a nice positive message, but not one I can truly believe in at the moment - I don't want to see her, I don't want to hear from her, I don't want to think about her, I just want this pain in my soul to stop...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home