Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Something I call personality

Oh it fucks me off so much... as per usual, I have been out on the drink tonight and during the night, in between being sober and drunk, my thoughts turned to 'whatsername'... and it pisses me off bigstyle that I never saw how much I was being taken the piss out of by her. Silly little things, damn stupid big things, and yet I was blind to them - there is a lot of me now that hates her for what she has done and yet there is a big part of me that still loves her, and that fucks me off... 'cos it's wrong!

' Wake up, cold coffee and juice,
Remembering you, what happened to you.
I wonder if we'll meet again,
And talk about life since then,
And talk about why did it end'

Stereophonic - Dakota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home