Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, February 24, 2005

All women are evil, and there is no exception...

It was proved to me when one night, in a moment of weakness, I texted 'whatsername' and told her the truth, that I believed there was more to 'our' breakup than she ever said... that to me, there was someone else and her only retort was 'why dont you go and see Vicky, then again, she doesn't want you does she' - Vicky is my ex who is now in a happy, decent relationship... also the Ex that 'whatsername' was paranoid about for so long, to the point that we argued a few times over her... 'whatsername' is basically a selfish, heartless bitch who is out for nothing more than her own self preservation... at the cheapest cost - in reality, a fucking whore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home