Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, February 25, 2005

All women are evil revisited...

Had a one night stand tonight, with one of my nephews ex's no less... she is 20, gorgoeus and attached, in fact she has a kid and yet not one of those things stopped her from making her moves on me - we talked about 'whatsername', talked about her partner but at the end of the day, we still fucked each other - and I feel no guilt at all... I feel nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home