Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Rock and Roll rehabilitation part 2

Spent a bit of time talking to a friend of mine and put a couple of bids in on PA equipment for my solo / rock project I am trying to get off the floor - I can sing, I _know_ I can sing and I know that people think I have a good voice... so why let my insecurities and hangups stop me from doing it - fuck it, i'm going for it all guns blazing, with bells on... gonna spend some time songwriting as well, just to see what comes from that!!

ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home