Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I walk a lonely road...

... the only one that I have ever known...

When I first heard 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' by Green Day, I knew it would be my anthem - and I was right.

It's painful coming home to an empty house... I have no doubt that one day there will be someone worthwile here waiting for me to get in, it just hurts so much waiting for that day... at least I hope it will come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home