Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Alcohol and medication are not the best mix...

... as I discovered last night. After my little ermm, mistake with my prescribed medication at the beginning of the year, I hadn't took any until last night just before I picked the girls up - the end result was that I remember nothing about what happened. Just went to take some and read the leaflet with them and it says that they are extremely dangerous to mix with alcohol, that, put together with the fact that I haven't had them for so long means that last night was a bit silly... but do I look like I give a shit? And as an added bonus, theyMorphine based, are apparently addictive and cause shitloads of problems with the liver - gonna take them back to the doctor!!

Vicky was asking how I was last night, wish it was more than friendly tho'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home