Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, March 04, 2005

Business as usual...?

Got to go into Inbiz today - still not sure if I want to be running my business, I guess todays talk will force me to make a decision. My heart still isn't really in it, I just want to get my band started...
Names so far are

Until the Dawn
Dead Winters Day
Dee's Last Regret

The last one is 'cos 'whatsernames' middle name is Dee and I just wish that I was her last regret... and her biggest mistake - fuck it hurts so much without her, good job I have vodka and random's!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home