Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Home Alone...

Well, this weekend was not a one of one night stands, last night due to those shitty tablets, this night due to... (me being an ugly bastard??) something else!

I miss her and I want to text her, want to see her but theres too much hurt in my heart to ever be took back - Vicky is more concerned about me than 'whatsername' is - I just wish she cared for me more than as a friend...?

3 Comments:

At 2:43 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the girl?

 
At 2:43 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, sorry for posting twice. I won't do it again.

 
At 11:59 am , Blogger bsg said...

My ex-fiance, she is now only known by 'whatsername' - she is as heartless as they come... but I miss her :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home