Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The art of losing...

Only slightly drunk at the moment. Had an excellent practice and bought our John a pair of boots so he can try and get started again, it's his birthday next week so...

Still having thoughts about 'whatsername' over the stupidest of things - tonight it was finishing practice... I would have normally 'phoned her so she could get me a shower running. I hate missing her 'cos at the end of the day, she has found it so easy to forget about me so why should I care so much?

Started writing a new song today, 'The art of losing', so far I have...

'A thought crossed my mind today,
That you're never coming back,
I hate the day you walked out on me
And turned my world to black

And I never want to see your face again,
I want to hate you more than I hate myself
Guess i'm the king of the art of losing
I hope you hate me half as much as you hate yourself'

Could be an agry song in the making!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home