Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Thursday, March 10, 2005

This Photograph Is Proof...

Booked my ticket to go and see Green Day down at Milton Keynes today - £36.50. The support acts are Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World and Simple Plan, should be a good gig!! My nephew, Anthony, wants to come as well so tomorrow we are going to book his ticket. We are travelling by coach so I can get wrecked, it's my only state of 'happiness'...

Not thought about 'whatsername' as much as usual today, but then again, i've kept myself busy, what with Billingham, Out J's birthday and then getting off my head on vodka - as I said, I have an addictive personality!

' Would you like to forget
would you like to forget
drop everything, start it all over
well, drop everything start it all over (would you like to forget)
drop everything start it all over
start it all...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home