Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, March 11, 2005

Twice fucked twice shy...

Dammit, despite my creed today that I was not going to go back to the same woman more than once, tonight I went with Sarah again - vodka had a lot to do with it... well, that and the fact she said (LIES) that I was the best sex she had ever had... the funny thing is that my friends husband picked us up in the taxi - going to be plenty of stories flying about now :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home