Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Whispers and Moans...

The meeting at Inbiz today went ok - basically, I need to get a sicknote to cover the time of my breakdown. I'm planning on keeping my business going.

Me and our Anth went to the snooker centre today, had a few drinks, a few games of snooker and a damn fine laugh. Our Jodie and Kelly came round a bit later, as did our John and Adam. Kelly is absoloutely soul stealingly beautiful - it annoys the piss out of me that our Wendy said that she was interested in me when she wasn't - I managed to make a complete cock out of myself over that issue... after the whole 'whatsername' issue, the last thing I wanted was to make a tool out of myself over another woman, no matter how fine!!

We all ended up back at the flat again, having a few drinks (ha!) and many a laugh - I like it when this happens, even if there is only a couple of us because it (temporarily) kills the empty feeling I get when I am in here alone...

'We are the mirrors
Are the mirrors of each other in a lifetime of suspicion
Cleansed in a moment of recognition
You gave your life for it
Worth it’s weight in gold'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home