Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, March 21, 2005

We might as well be strangers

Recieved a letter from the Council today and 'whatsernames' name was on it... and it depressed me more than I would have imagined. I hate everything about her and what she did, but when I think of her I just feel empty inside - but that is the way I am getting, empty...

' We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in another time
We might as well, we might as well, we might as well

Be strangers
Be strangers
For all I know of you now
For all I know of you now
For all I know of you now
For all I know'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home