Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, March 18, 2005

Here by me

Had a text to see if Jodie and Kelly were coming round tonight, I just assumed cos I had heard nothing, they weren't bothering. I was (am?) going to go up the club then hopefully down to the town with Marty and Kev. Treat myself to some new jeans and another denim jacket today.

Tried to keep busy to not think about 'whatsername', tomorrow should be different, going out round Stockton and hopefully taking Angels, the lapdancing club in...

' I hope you're doing fine out there without me,
cause I'm not doing so good without you.
The things I'd thought you'd never know about me,
were the things I guess you always understood.
So how could I have been so blind for all these years?
I guess I only see the truth through all this fear...living without you.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home