Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Friday, March 18, 2005

Going under...

Things are getting dangerous for me at the moment, i'm getting into a very dodgy frame of mind, the kind where I could quite easy pack up and fuck off... anywhere - there is nothing here for me, nothing at all.

Again, woke up with thoughts of 'whatsername' - I just wish I could forget about her...

' blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
so i don't know what's real and what's not
always confusing the thoughts in my head
so i can't trust myself anymore
i'm dying again'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home