Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, March 21, 2005

Eye of the tiger...

I had a nice quiet evening planned where I got drunk, got food and then came home to my empty flat... that happened... not! There was a table full of 'people' behind us and they were being a bunch of tossers. My friend, Mick, stood up and asked them to calm down (he's an official of the club) and a couple of them started mouthing.. all was well and good until 2 of them went to have a go at Mick, that was when I stood up and made my presence felt... I don't mind one on one... but two on one... no way! Anyways, things calmed down until a bit later and for no reason, they started on Theresa (the club stewardess) and she basically knocked the living piss out of the 'girl', which led to one of the blokes mouthing off and her sisters husband (Jess), gave him a hiding... again, the same dude who went to double team Mick, tried to jump in... again, I jumped up and this time he tried to mouth off. One of the doormen, Tony, got in between us and said that he wasn't worth it and to leave it... so I did, not like me eh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home