Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Saturday, March 19, 2005

The 'friend' zone...

Our Jo and Kelly came back here after the town last night (this morning). We were talking about all sorts and Kelly said that she did say she liked me (well, she said I was 'stunning') but she now considered me to be part of 'the family' - ha, thats the oldest one in the book... 'I like you as a friend...' christ, i've done it myself many a time, I know exactly what it means... it means 'oh christ, I was a little bit drunk last night and did / said something I now regret, lets get out of it the easy way'

Revieved a letter today from teh housing association my flat belongs to, it's a warning about 'antisocial behaviour'. The old nosy bitch upstairs has complained that my guests make too much noise... thats fucking rich coming from someone who will do the washing at 4 in the morning. I'm going down on Monday to put an official complaint in about her nosiness and the noise she makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home