Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Monday, March 28, 2005

Let Go

Class night last night, me and our John went up the club. Me, Marty, Kev and Di went down the town as well and I was sort of dreading it - for some reason I had a thought that I was going to bump into 'whatsername'... thankfully, I didn't. Marty was nearly fighting with some lads over his son being arrested because of something one of their sons had done... had to stay and watch his back because Kev was too drunk to do it.

Going out today to try and buy a decent Mic and maybe a pop shield, socks over the mic just don't cut it.

' drink up baby down
mmm are you in or are you out?
leave your things behind
cause it's all going off without you
excuse me too busy
your writing your tragedy
these mishaps
you bubble wrap
when you've no idea what you're like
so let go
jump in
oh well
whatcha waiting for?
it's alright
cause there's beauty in the breakdown'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home