Life on Standby

"I don't think people are meant to be by themselves, that's why, if you actually find someone you care about... it's important to let go of the little things - even if you can't let go all the way. Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone... no matter how many people are around you"

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The long goodbye

I know that you will never get to read this and that is whay I am putting it down... I miss you Stacey, and I love you more than you could ever know - and this is what is slowly killing me inside, I know that you don't feel the same... how could you, after what you have done to me? The year and a half we spent together was nothing but a game to you - I wish that I had listened to the people who told me what would happen. I know that we should be together but you used the (pathetic) excuse of your past to walk away from me... and now I question if any of what you told me really happened???

I have been with 2 women since you... but I will never ever stop loving you, you are my angel... I just wish you realised the mistake you have made :-(

' This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love can't make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking our hearts?
No matter how hard we try
You're gonna make me cry
Come on baby it's over lets face it
All that's happening here is the long goodbye'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home